- North Dublin
- Full Time
- 25-06-2022 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy is an Irish owned pharmacy group with 18 pharmacies located across Ireland. Our ambition is to blend the friendliness and sense of community that is synonymous with Irish pharmacies with the best of the rest of the world’s innovation in pharmacy practice.
At Stacks Pharmacy we are proud to care about our customers. By taking a personal interest, we ensure that all our customers have a positive experience.
We are looking for a part-time pharmacist in North Dublin who wants to do half days and maintain their work life balance. You can choose to work in the mornings or afternoons as per your availability.
• Customer Focus
• Community Based
• Innovative & Creative
What are we looking for?
• Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
• Be a team player
• Have excellent customer service skill
• Prepare and dispense prescription
• Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
• Be highly engaged with your local community and strive to seek out opportunities to promote healthcare
Preferred Skills :
• Previous managerial experience is a plus but not necessary
• Be proficient in MPS computer system
What's on offer?
• Flexible working environment. You can choose to work between 3-5 days per week
• Excellent remuneration package
• Stacks Further Development Training Grants
• Employee discount
• Employee Social Fund
• Recognition Awards
• Excellent referral program in place
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity get in touch today with our HR manager for a confidential chat.